Monday 22 November 2010

Head piece design



when looking at my past post on emma yeo i wanted to design a design that was like her silk and wood piece necklace. this idea of combining the materials really inspired me as i have used silk in my corset and my crinloine and would continue the theme of me using silk within my design.

i started comign up with the concept by taking the idea of using a flower design and making the petals just a thin outline i wanted to make a point of the design beign fragile like flowers are fragile but by some how combining them with the laser cut material which i still need to talk to a technition about which would be the best idea and transfer it onto the auto cad design so i can make it possible to use CAD and CAM to make my design possible


No comments:

Post a Comment